Welcome! Join us by following our most courageous experience - LIFE WITH A 1 YEAR OLD! Learn all the comings and goings of "Life with Bea" and her little pup Ellie, as told by me, proud momma Burd!

5.14.2011

a beautiful mothers day weekend, 4 generation style...

As I said in the entry before Bea, daddy, Ellie & I took a trip down to Norfolk to visit with my momma * Lola, Bea's great grandmother * Great G-slash-ma & my sister * Tia Burdie for Mothers Day weekend!!! We had a blast and a half and below are some pictures of our adventures with Bea ;-)

* BURD FAMILY UPDATE * Tia Burdie is leaving next week on an amazing adventure with her best friend Tye. They are going on a three month backpacking extravaganza through Bali, Thailand, South Vietnam and Singapore!!! I am in complete awe of my sister (& Tye), to have the guts to venture on out there and I am so proud and excited that she will be able to share her stories with Bea & I!!!


Beautiful Bea on mothers day playing on Great-G-slash-ma's porch

Tia & me

Bea found a chair just her size in the cutest baby boutique!

ELLIE!!!!

Lola & Bea waiting in the truck for Mothers Day Brunch!

Tia love!

A girl & her Tia.

No comments: