Welcome! Join us by following our most courageous experience - LIFE WITH A 1 YEAR OLD! Learn all the comings and goings of "Life with Bea" and her little pup Ellie, as told by me, proud momma Burd!

5.11.2011

Screen Shot from Bea's day care room today! I love that I can watch her while at work :-)
They are having story time, Bea is in the white shorts and stripped shirt in the back. So attentive!
We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend trip down to Norfolk/Portsmouth to visit Bea's Great Grandma, her Lola and her Tia Burdie & TyeTye :-) My hubby, Ellie, Bea and I drove down on Saturday. It has been perfect weather so it was a blast, windows open, blasting some Rafi tunes (Banana Phone is my hubby's favorite!) and awesome company made the almost 4 hours fly by. We enjoyed awesome outside time at Bea's Great Grandmas house, exploring her house and backyard and plenty of walks. We even saw cows grazing in the nearby marshland! Brunch on Mothers Day was perfect and Bea was a perfect lady, manners with her animal crackers and all.
Happy Belated Mothers Day to all you awesome mommas out there!!!

love, momma burd.

No comments: