Welcome! Join us by following our most courageous experience - LIFE WITH A 1 YEAR OLD! Learn all the comings and goings of "Life with Bea" and her little pup Ellie, as told by me, proud momma Burd!

2.27.2011

A weekend of Bea.

This weekend, while momma burd works her tushy off, Bea has been enjoying some quality time with her daddy. They have been watching the boob tube (Veggie Tales, Dora, Blues Clues & anything on Nick Jr. are always favs) playing with Bea's endless supply of toys in our living room, eating and loving ravioli (chicken & veggie, turkey & carrots...) and hanging on to the backs of daddys pant legs and exploring our little apt. home. I have been taking little Bea and Ellie May on awesome walks too lately thanks to our awesome, did I say awesome, highly recommended BOBA CARRIER!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It is our fancy new carrier where Bea up until 45 lbs can sit either facing forward or on my back and I can easily take her and Elle-Belles out for daily strolls! I will have daddy take a picture and post that and some others, including me in my new, not so broken in, shades that this blind (not really) momma burd has to wear. I am just waiting for Bea to figure out that she can remove them from my face. eeek... Well cheers to you all on this gorgeous weekend!!!

Love, e aka momma burd.

No comments: